Tuesday 9 February 2010

Final Major Project: The Escapist (Part 1)

Here is the information provided for the Final Major Project. The plan, introduction and story is completed which took me three days to finish and check to spelling mistakes and grammar. But all in all it will be an interesting semester for me to achieve what I can do: (^_^)

It is about a girl in her late teens who uses diary writing to her advantage, after she is currently being bullied.

Here are most of the characters in sketches, these will be inked and shown again in the blog very soon:

*Names in order of posting*

* Petra

* Anita

* Aly (Petra's Mum)

* Matthew (Petra's Father)

* Ria (Bully One)

* Ryan (Bully Two)

* Kylan (Bully Three







































































Some of these characters look very similar as famous people, I decided to use them because these are very people who are very appealing to me and also have known for a short or long period of time.



*The book for the obsession project has been ordered and will be sent as soon as possible. I’m counting the days literally. (^_^)

 

No comments: