Thursday 29 July 2010

More Sketches (part 3)!

Once again but this time it was today, I visited the National Portrait Gallery, to create some more sketches:

Commencing from Charlotte Sophia: (1744 - 1815)




















John Burgore: (1722-92)




















Catherine Parr : (1512 - 48)





















Catherine Stephens: Countess of Essex (1794 - 1882)



















I was marvelled of how she was depicted on the painting, so I decided to do some more research on this person. From what I gathered, she was a soprano vocalist and an actress and quite known within the life that she lived.


Robert Burns (1759 - 96)



















This final image is half completed however, I was amazed of how the sketch became almost accurate. This drawing will be shown again but completed the next time I return to the gallery to create more portraits.


















No comments: