Friday 11 July 2014

Fan Art Friday: Bungle and George from Rainbow by Pamela Lonsdale

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be posting two fan arts from a children's programme. Both of these sketches were pen sketches and then changed during Photoshop.

These two characters are Bungle and George from the children's programme Rainbow by Pamela Lonsdale. This is an response to the drawing of Zippy that I created last year during this month. After drawing of Zippy, I felt that it would be great to draw the other characters. Both turned out to be really good but I think I've made Bungle very creepy. He was drawn from memory. I'm quite impressed with George. He looks likes he's sparkling.:


























There will be more fan art next week thanks for visiting and please leave a comment.

No comments: