Monday 23 November 2009

Dark and Light Project

This was the next brief that I have been working on a few weeks ago. The task was to chose one of the five images that have been chosen by the teacher and create a 11 page story using the selected image, as the middle. I chose the Metropolitan Police image, which was focused with two hands on a gun. Each hand belong to a male and female.

I created a story that is set in the 1930's the main four characters were sketched first:


 
































I will not explain what happens, because I feel that it is better for the viewer (The person who is looking at the images) to decide what happens.

Here they
 are:

1) 



















2)  

















3)


















4)


















5)


















6)


















7)

















8)



















9)



















10)


















11)


















12)



















13)


















These images will be published into a book, hopefully once it is delivered to my door I will take photos. (^_^)

1 comment:

elliott_white@hotmail.com said...

hey cherish, really like the contrast of the lines and shading