Thursday 1 April 2010

Final Major Project: The Escapist (Part 4)

So far, I have sketched out the story sequences in pencil, they will be coloured in coloured inks.

Here are two examples:




























Also there will be a likely chance that I will be creating A5 postcards or prints of each of the characters. The concept came to be as I stepped out of the bus on a Thursday afternoon on my
 way home from university. I visualised a girl with her own signature textured pattern expressed in her hair, eyebrows, eyes, and mouth. The only areas that would be left white would be her skin. These Prints have been completed, here are Kylan and Ria as the first two examples:





































When the drawing were completed in an 0.8 fineliner, I decided to create the signature design here are Kylan and Ria's signature pattern design:










1 comment:

allegra emanuela said...

wow cherish!!! i like this experiment you did!!! love it!