Friday 20 August 2010

The Wave Painting Hunt (Alternate Version)

Now that the second Manga Jiman entry completed, I am now ready to begin the alternate version of this comic. As a result of this I decided to create the antagonist of the comic who is called Leanne. (I know she should be named differently but this came at the top of my head.)

This is how she is visualised, with her expressions:
















































The template was created by Nancy Lorencz, and with her permission I used the template not only on Leanne but on the other three characters of the comic:





































































From thumbnails to the finished comic would probably take me until the end of next month... hopefully if this is successful. It might be formed as a webcomic.

No comments: