Thursday 9 September 2010

The Split Me 1 and 2

Last month, I created two sketches of myself. On one side has modern day clothing and on the other side has Victorian clothing:



















This first drawing was used for my ID on Deviantart. The patterns that were made on Photoshop CS3, the pattern on the left is based on an Easter treat that my younger brother made at school and the other is the logo of my company: Memenda Seven.




















The second drawing was completed today, the clothing on the left is clothing that I wear on special occasions, the clothing on the right is based on the Victorians. The pattern that is depicted represents the traffic light symbols STOP and GO. I was inspired to design this pattern after listening to the track Keep it Comin' Love by KC and the Sunshine Band. Oddly enough I imagined the STOP and GO symbols, running after a villain and managing to be successful, as the song closes.

No comments: