Friday 19 September 2014

Fan Art Friday: Lilo and Stitch by Disney and My Phone Genie by Lee Walters

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! (Apologises for not posting a new blog entry last week.) Today I'll be showing you two fan arts both of them were created using colouring pencils also references.

The first drawing is of the Disney film and series Lilo and Stitch. I never got to watch the movie. But the series did actually make a big impact. From what I can remember they were wierd and wonderful creatures that Lilo and Stitch found within each episode and by the end of it they found a place where Stitch can visit. I personally thought that this concept. There was something else too. When the movie was released in the UK, the actor who played Stitch appeared on UK radio. There were times where he appeared. It got me immensely excited:


























The second and final fan art is of a current programme being showed on UK TV. It's called My Phone Genie. The series is created by Lee Walters.  This programme is shown on the CITV channel. It was also commissioned by CITV. The plot focuses on a girl callled Jasmine Hart. While looking for a ringtone for her phone she ends up getting a genie on her phone. This leads her and two of her school friends into a fiasco of humour and mishaps which can lead them into trouble. In this drawing I decided to draw Gene himself. I found him a very funny funny person and as I've already practised drawing men in some of my other posts, I thought I'd give a go of drawing him. It turned out better than I expected and I really hope to draw more male characters in the future.:


























There will be more fan art next week. I'll most probably show some old drawings that I did back when I was in my early teens. Have a fantastic weekend and make the most of it.

No comments: