Thursday 27 June 2013

XXXholic Fan Art

Hello again, since I have a huge habit of creating fan art I thought I'd show you a fan art based on a Manga called XXXholic. It was created using pencils and watercolour paints. This is based on the last Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle fan art that I created in 2011 for a UK comic book artist. It has been an anime and also a drama, which was shown in Japan within the beginning of this year. ( I think?) I have been reading the manga since 2008 and I have loved it since. My favourite character is the main protagonist Kimihiro Watanuki. I have to admit I was a bit iffy about it at first but realizing that it was created by favourite Mangaka CLAMP, I gave in and read it. I was surprised by the mass amount of humour in the first volume that I decided read the rest. So far I need to read volumes 16 and 19 which is the last volume. I have heard that the series has continued this year but I chosen to wait until I've finished these two. It will indeed take a while but it will be worth it.

I hope you like it:


































This fan art will be a gift to a friend of mine who is abroad right now and I hope to give this to her when she gets back. She has done a blog of her trip around south-east Asia and more.

No comments: