Thursday 27 June 2013

Summer Story: Angie's Forward Flip! (^_^) 1/3

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a great and decent time during the month of June. I thought I'd let you know that the continuation of the Winter Story, will in fact be a Summer Story. But it will be still be based on Angie, who it one of the close friends of Rae. It is still in the works but it will be finished very soon. There are about 24 small pages in total. I thought that I'll show you the first stage of sketches in 2B and HB pencils. Although a mass amount of smudges were made throughout the process, it didn't stop me from producing. (^_^ ) Here are two pages of different parts of the story. Enjoy:























I'm immensely pleased with these scenes that I had to show it to you.






















I was also quite proud of these scenes too. I'm really looking forward to what it would look like in colour.

No comments: