Friday 14 February 2014

Fan Art Friday: The Foundation of Love Tree Chase in the Garden of Life inspired by the music of Westlife

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone. To celebrate this special day I thought I'd show that 26 page story. It was created using an HB pencil, a metallic ruler and a 0.7 pen. Also I used coloured inks such as black, red, orange and white and combine them together to make different shades of brown.

The concept of this was created back in 2009 when I was waiting at a bus stop. I was listening to a track called 'Reach Out'. As I was listening to this song, this story was visualised in my head. I thought I combine history and contemporary together. There is another version of these two characters. Click here to see how they looked like previously. There are no words in this story so you'll have to look at the images to know what the story is all about. I hope you like it:



































































































































 Here are the rest of the images:





































There will be more fan art next week. Thank you for visitng my blog and please leave a comment!




No comments: