Friday 27 March 2015

Fan Art Friday: Interpretations of the Sun and Night

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today's drawings are interpretation of something that you see every day. It is also based on some that I saw when I was very young. They were both made using watercolour paints and a 0.9 red lead in a mechanical pen.

In the 90's there was several adverts that showed various examples of how the weather can be shown through people. This advert was created by a company called Powergen. The adverts were shown before the weather appeared to people across the country. 

So here is my way of homage to these brilliant adverts. 

My first drawing is an interpretation of the sun. I decided to draw her in a dress that is a lot similar to a ball gowns. She also has a hat too. I'm quite impressed of how the sun came out. (:D)








The second and final final fan art for today is an interpretation of the night. I wanted to imagine this person running through the sky as it gradually changes. Hence the various blues that you can see in this drawing. (;D)




There will be more fan art next week thanks for visiting and please write a comment.




No comments: