Monday 12 January 2009

Photos from play and Dream Dictionary book

Hello and Happy New Year,

Before I show you the dream dictionary book, I wanted to show you guys the photos from the greek play that have taken place.

This is the first photo is of me and               
Waine in costume for the play.


                        
  









Here are two other pictures of when the play started.













Here is the middle and the end of the play where the death has taken place.














Just I had to add that some parts of the story were taken out so that only the importaant features were added.

Here are now the photos for the dream dictionary book. It cost a lot of money for it to be on a big size. However all was successful and I managed to do the book. It looks very good and I'm quite please with it.

This is the front page and the second and third page of the book.

  









This is the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh page of the book.










Finally here is the last eighth page.











There will be more work that I will put up. I hope you like what I've done so far. (^_^)

No comments: