Monday 19 January 2009

Self Portrait and Illustrated News

I would like to explain that before I commenced any of the projects that I have talked about last year, I was previously doing a project called 'Self Portrait'. This was the first project that was given and I enjoyed it. This was entered in a competition and I am not really sure who won. Never the less, I am glad I entered.  I have to use eight things which can be illustrated. I chose to use a prospective building to represent me. It took a while to draw this building but in the end it was quite successful. 

Here is the drawing that I have drawn using a nib pen and ink:


















Here are what I have chosen:

1: Favourite Pastime: Walking home with friends.
2: Favourite Pet: Cats
3:Favourite Weather: Sun
4: Favourite Possession: Spectacles
5: Favourite Clothes: Jeans
6: Favourite Book: Manga
7: Favourite Comfort: Hugging
8: Favourite Shoes: Boots

Here are the remaining two drawings for the 'Illustrated News'. I'm quite pleased with this  project too:
















No comments: