Monday 9 March 2009

Sense of Place Project Part 4

Here is the finished piece in photos. (I didn't have the correct colours to do the building but what I have tried to to the building quite similar:














These are the four views of the building.
I placed the camera, on the building itself and took a photogragh of how it looks. I am quite impressed of how it is visualised. Also took a photo of the top, which is painted in gold.












There are some more photos of the buliding, also there are figures that I have made, which I have placed in the building. The pink small ballon was made by Plamen who is in my illustration class. His little people seemed to have fit into place in most of everyone's work.




















Here are the figures without the building:












No comments: