Wednesday 4 March 2009

Slap-Dash-No-Cash Project

There is another project that I am doing with my illustration group. I can't remember the name, but the task involves the group to create three images and change the image size into A6. The budget the group have is £200. With all the three images that each member has made will be produced into a book. Here are the first three images that I have made:

































Although these images were quite amusing, I chose to create new images. I felt that these images will be kept as examples as the ones which would have been used. I also felt that I could have done much better if I produced another three.  Here they are:




































These are the three that I have chosen for the book. Now as I have previously mentioned, It will be scaled down into A6, I am quite scared of the outcome because I am not so sure how it will turn out. Plus I feel that not much detail will be shown. Nevertheless, I will see the finished piece and hope for the best.






No comments: