Friday 17 January 2014

Fan Art Friday: King Rollo and Queen Gwen by David McKee

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be showing only one fan art today. This fan art was created using Photoshop.

Today's fan art is of the cartoon King Rollo by David Mckee. As I've mentioned in my last post he's an Illustrator and is also the creator of Mr Benn. King Rollo is another cartoon that appeared in the 1980's. However I watched the series in the early 2000's. Although the stories were short I quite like them and I also loved the music too. King Rollo is seen here with Queen Gwen. I am aware that his clothes are not the same as it's seen in the cartoon. This is because I drew this from memory:



















There will be more fan art next week. Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.

No comments: