Friday 3 January 2014

Fan Art Friday: Krillin, Android 18 and Marron from Dragonball Z by Akira Toriyama

Happy New Year Happy January and Happy Fan Art Friday! I'll be showing only one Fan Art drawing today. This fan art was created using a quadruple colouring pencil, then colour was on Photoshop.

Today's fan art is of Krillin Android 18 and Marron from Dragonball Z by Akira Toriyama. Krillin finally gets someone and surprisingly it was some one who was the enemy. She turn good though. I can't say where there though. For those who have already watch DBZ should know when. Even Goku was surprised. I quite like Android 18 she was one of the second women of whom I knew that can fight and she can fight really really well. (^_^)  On the other hand I'm quite impressed with this picture:



























There will be more fan art next week. I hope to show more fan art than just one. One of the fan arts will be revealed within the next five days from now on my DeviantArt page. I hope you'll all have a brilliant month, make it count and make the most of it too. ^_^

No comments: