Thursday 27 March 2014

Fan Art Friday: Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo and My Niece

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant month so far. Today I'll be showing two Fan Arts. Both of them were pencil sketches and then changes and modified on Photoshop.

The first Fan art is of my niece. One Sunday when I was at church I showed her some of my drawings and she asked that she wanted me to draw her. I told her that I will. From what you can see here, this is a second draft of the sketch that I created during this week:




























The second and final fan art for today is of Ayeka form the Tenchi Series. She is definitely a character worth drawing. She's known as the concerned character of the series but also very very funny. I've watched all of the anime of the Tenchi series but I haven't seen GXP. As you can see here she is portrayed differently than in the series. This is because I've drawn her from memory:


























There will be more Fan Art next week, thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment!

No comments: