Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mid-Summer Story: Demi's Dream Adventure (3/3)

Hi everyone I thought I'd show the Mid-Summer Story which is based about another one of Rae's Friends Demi.  This project has taken a while to do as I've been very busy doing other things. Before I show the story here are the initial sketches for each of the character. The first one is Demi. I decided to make her wear something similar as to what she wore in the Summer Story. :


























The next image is the initial sketch of Greg. He was created by the song 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' by Starship. I always found this song quite cheesy but as I was watching this music video, I realised that it would be interesting to create and introduce a black character. I did not want to make him completely have a similar hairstyle as the guy in the video so I chose to create an afro. Mostly because I hardly see anyone have one.:

















































Unfortunately, I didn't like the clothes that I put him in in so I changed it to suit the story, But I do adore these facial expressions for this creation.

The next initial sketches are for Lianna Sky and Regnald Blue. They would have been both human characters.:




































Here is the next sketch of Reginald Blue him. These were created using 0.5 blue pen.:


Since I was not satisfied with them in this form so I decided to change how they would both look. Regnald now has long hair and also wears spectacles. Also he's another character that wears something regal. Out of the both of them, I felt that it would be Reginald who will be human.What you see from now is what Reginald will now look like:


Lianna is the nymph of this story. She now has long hair and long and large ears. Addition to this she has a long dress to go with this. I used a 0.5 blue ink pen to draw her. This design was thought of while I was at my Auntie's wedding reception:




Here is the story, just like the second Dark and Light Story, it is in the same colour scheme. Also B*Witched once again plays an role in this story. The album cover 'Awake and Breathe' and the song 'I Shall Be There' was what made me think of the concept. The bridge of this song was made me create images twenty-one to twenty-four:










































Thanks for your patience and thank you for visiting my blog.  Please leave a comment!

No comments: