Friday 9 May 2014

Fan Art Friday: Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP and Madame Butterscotch by Lisa Cummins

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone. Today I'll be posting up two fan arts. These two were pencil sketches then changed one to Photoshop.

The first Fan art is of Kero From the manga and anime Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP. I've had the chance to read at least three of the volumes from the series and as for the anime I've watched all of the episodes of the anime. I love Kero's Osaka dialect and there's an interesting why. He's also loves food and he is incredibly funny. As you can see here in the picture I drawn him quite well. but the only thing that is missing is that I've forgotten to add the wings on his back. (~_~)

 Nevertherless, it still looks pretty good:






















The second and final fan art fot today is of Madame Butterscotch by Lisa Cummins. I thought I'd draw her in a smily and cute way. This because in the manga she hardly smilies. I can't say why but you'll have to read the manga to find out. I began reading this manga back in December and I quite like it a lot. I thought that it would be good to create a fan art and pay homage to the manga. I quite like what I did for this drawing is that She really comes to life in the drawing:




















There will be more fan art next week thank you for visiting my blog and please leave a comment. ;)

No comments: