Friday 2 May 2014

Fan Art Friday: Sailor Saturn from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi

Happy May and Happy Fan Art Friday . Today there will be only one fan art today. This fan art was created on Monday as a penc il sketch then changed on Photoshop.

Today's Fan art is of Sailor Saturn from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. I read the next volume in the series and I really really enjoyed it. While creating the pencil sketch I was listening to one of Abba's tracks. This was 'Super Trouper'. The song inspired me to create this drawn and it even came to mind as I was reading the volume. I thought I'd keep the tradition of a space background. I hope you like it.:

























There will be more fan art next week. Thanks for visting my blog and please leave a comment.

No comments: