Friday 22 August 2014

Fan Art Friday: Cubix by Cinepix and Flying House produced by Tatsunoko Productions

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be showing two fan arts. Both of them were cartoons that I spotted and watched during my teens. Both of them were very interesting and very fun to watch. Also they continue the theme of clouds that were created for the same drawings last week.

The first fan art is of the cartoon Cubix. This show I found very interesting. A town with robots and people seemed quite good. It isn't the first time that I've seen a cartoon that is in 3-D. I was quite intrigued with the plot.  I'm quite impressed of how this drawing came out:

























The second and final fan art for today is of Flying House which was produced by Tatsunoko Productions. I spotted this cartoon before I went to school. This was another show that interested me. The idea that a house can fly into different time periods seemed pretty awesome. In this case it was Bible times. Plus when ever these characters assumed that they were home they soon realised that they were stuck in another time period. I never did find out if they made it home. I'm sure they probably did.:

























There will be more fan art next week thank you for visiting and please leave a comment. :)

No comments: