Friday 8 August 2014

Fan Art Friday: Haru from The Cat Returns by Aoi Hiiragi & diredcted by Hiroyuki Morita

Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'll be posting another fan art today. Today's fan art is based on the the company Studio Ghibli. I thought that it would be great that I will do another because so far this the second fan art that I've made from this company. To see the first one click here.

The fan art is of the main protagonist Haru from the movie The Cat Returns. It was directed by Hiroyuki Morita. This was the third movie that I watched after watching Spirited Away and it was a movie that was recommended by my friend when I was at university. I decided to buy the DVD and watch it and I really really enjoyed it. The music too was quite impressive and I adored the Baron in this movie. At some point I will draw him. There is also a manga of this movie too. It was written by Aoi Hiiragi. I think I still have a copy somewhere in my house.( ^_^) I hope you like the drawing:

























There will be more Studio Ghibli drawings that I will create throughout this month and hopefully into the first week of September. There will be more fan art next week. Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment. The will be a new post on Monday of some sketches of objects that I did sometime this week. Please look out for it.

No comments: