Friday 14 November 2014

Fan Art Friday: Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast by Jeanne-Marie Le Prince de Beaumont and Movie by Disney and Hello Kitty by Sanrio (Birthday Special 1/2)

Happy Fan Art Friday! Today is my birthday and to celebrate there will be another post that I will post shortly after this one. Today I'll be posting two fan arts. They both have the same theme background. 

The first fan art is of Cogsworth from the movie Beauty and the Beast. I love watching this movie when I was young and I really adored most of the characters in this film. I loved the music and the story as well as the animation. Another awesome thing was that it was set in France. Cogsworth was someone who like to put order to things but it wouldn't work. He's quite funny too. I really loved that he was a grandfather clock. Plus somewhere in the beginning where he's introduced I loved the way he was lifted and moved about. I won't say by which character. In case you might already know.  Drawing this picture gave back memories when I watched the movie. The Beauty and the Beast series didn't end there. There were another two movies introduced. They were released on video back then. It was awesome seeing familiar characters back again. Here's the drawing:




The second and final fan art of today is of Hello Kitty by Sanrio. I came across Hello Kitty when I was in school. One of my friends had stationary. As I learnt more about Hello Kitty I found out that there is a huge theme park in Japan which is  based on her and the other Sanrio characters. I would love to go there someday. I decided to draw her in a dress that I made up myself and use the same stars on her dress as well as the background. I'm very impressed with it.:



There will be more fan art next week. Please look out for the next post about my birthday. Have a great weekend. :D

No comments: