Friday 14 November 2014

My 27th Birthday : (Birthday Special 2/2)

Greetings Everyone! Today I celebrate my birthday. I'm 27. So to celebrate I've created two drawings both of them are of myself in chibi. They both have the same background just like the fan art drawings I've shown today. The background for all of these drawings were created as a result of today.

So to start off, here is a chibi version of myself as a queen. I'm wearing a blue dress because blue is my favourite colour. The dress was made by myself too.:


This next version of myself is in a winter jacket, gloves and a scaf. I'm seen floating around the starry background. In most of my drawings I'm seen with cornrows. It is the current hairstyle that I have now and it's one of the hairstyles that I'm not tired with. (:D) :


I hope to continue to make more drawings and I'll be post them on here too. Please look out of the and have a great weekend whereever you are. (:D)

No comments: