Friday 19 December 2014

Fan Art Friday: Stacey and Abel (aka Amethyst)

Happy Fan Art Friday! Today I'll be showing you two drawings. Both of these drawings are of my own creation. The look quite different to how they looked like before. They are also both christmas themed.


Both of these drawings are of Stacey and Amethyst. They are from the two comics that I entered for this years manga jiman. This week I got the shortlist and I was not part of it. Amethyst was changed to Abel for the manga. In these two drawings they are receiving presents from each other.




There will be more fan art next week. Tomorrow I will show drawings that were made for two clients and on there will be another drawing of these two either on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Thanks for visiting and please write a comment! Happy Christmas!

No comments: