Saturday 27 December 2014

Saturday Drawings for Clients! A Beach House Drawing & Sisters Portrait :D

Greetings Everyone!

Here are the drawings that I should have posted last week. Both of them were created from Photoshop. The first drawing was for a work colleague who asked me to create a beach house by the sea. She asked me to make this drawing as a way of how I can activate my creativity. There were a lot of difficulties making this drawing, it took me a week and a couple of sleepless nights but I was very glad with the results. Sent the drawing to my work colleague and really liked it.
 Here the beach house drawing:



The second and final saturday drawing for today is of portraits of sisters. The client sent me two photos of her and her sister. I made the one initial sketch of both of these drawings and sent the drawings to her through her e-mail. When she looked at both of these drawings she asked for a couple of changes. In the drawings that were show to her, the background had Christmas symbols. They were changed to kanji characters which mean, family, younger sister, older sister and love. 
Here is the sisters portrait drawing:



I hope you are enjoying the last few days before 2015 begins. Make the most of it and make it memorable.  \<(*^o^*)>/

No comments: