Saturday 28 December 2013

Daily Sketches from September to December 2013

Hello everyone,  I hope you've all had a brilliant and interesting month as well as an interesting year so far. As we are very soon going to approach the New Year, I thought I'd show you the daily sketches that I did during from September to December. All if these sketches I've chosen to show. I'm quite excited to show you these sketches there have been very interesting ones that I've created throughout these month. I hope you'll like them:



Here are the September Daily Sketches:














Here are the October Daily Sketches:













These are the November Daily Sketches:














Lastly the December Daily Sketches:














I will be making more of these daily sketches during 2014. I'm very excited about this. ^_^

No comments: