Friday 27 December 2013

Fan Art Friday: Namadine and Harlan from Biomecha by Laura Watton-Davies and Desperate Dan from Dandy

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be showing only two fan arts. One of them is in colour and was previously a pencil sketch the other is in black and white and ink in green ink. Both were changed and improved on Photoshop.

The first fan art for today is of Namadine and Harlan from the comic series Biomecha by Laura Watton. I created this drawing in green ink back in 2011 and told myself that I will not post it until I've read the short comic Team Leader which is a short comic and part of the Biomecha Series that Laura has created. Since I read it thanks to Neo Magazine I thought that it was time to post it up. It also felt necessary to add some tones on Photoshop, regardless if it was in Black and White. I hope you guys like it:

 
























The final fan art for today is of Desperate Dan from the comic magazine Dandy. The comic was published by DC Thomson. The picture is a link of the Dennis the Menace drawing that I did last week. The comic was another that I read back when I was a kid and was what I read other than the Beano. The drawing follows the same colour scheme as the last one:

























There will be more fan art next week. It'll be the first fan art Friday of 2014 and of January so I hope to bring forth some more drawings of things and comics that are awesome. Tomorrow I'll post up something else, it sort of links to what I've been doing throughout the year.

No comments: