Friday 6 December 2013

Fan Art Friday: Len and Raine from DNA by CowgirlEm and Usagi and Mamoru-Chan from Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeguchi

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant week so far and are making good and great plans for the Christmas holidays. As I mentioned int last week's Fan Art Friday post. The drawings that will be shown from now until 27th will be Christmas themed. This is because I'm currently in the Christmas mood. Also I'm going to make a habit make each fan art character in historical clothes. Today I'll be showing two fan art drawings. These drawings were created with a light lilac coloured pencil and coloured inks.

I have added a boarder that I created on Photoshop  to add effect. It didn't take a while to make.

The first fan art is of Len and Raine from the webcomic and manga DNA which is known as DeoxyRiboNuclearAnarchy by CowgirlEm. This was the third DNA fan art that I created after the previous two. Since this one was suited for Christmas so I thought I add coloured inks to it. I'm quite pleased of what has come out:

























The last and final fan art for today is of Usagi and Mamoru-chan from Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeguchi. The drawing is okay I guess but I felt the least I could do was post this up. The border was added and this made the drawing stand out a whole lot more. I will be creating more Sailor Moon fan art, whenever necessary. I ADORE this manga and I hope to add it to my collection at some point. I'm just not so sure when:



There will be more Christmas fan art next week. Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.

No comments: