Friday 24 October 2014

Fan Art Friday: Little Bill and April from Little Bill by Bill Cosby and Dorothy Wayneright and Rodger Smith from Big O by Chiaki J. Konaka and Webcomic Update:

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today, I'll be showing you two fan arts, one of them is an anime and the other is a cartoon. It also in book form too.

The first fan art is of Little Bill and April from the cartoon series Little Bill by Bill Cosby. This is another series that I spotted during my teens. It was shown on Nick Jr. I thought that this series was really interesing. The stories were great and also the background music was Jazz. You would have heard a lot of it. It sounded cool. Another thing that sparked interest was that Little Bill talked with the audience. That do not usually happen but he seems really cool. I couldn't help but hug him. Although April was bossy she still was a great sister too. I really enjoyed this series. There was the books that were written by Bill Cosby, I admit I haven't read them but I think they have the same spark as the series too. ;) :








The second and final fan art for today, is of Dorothy Wayneright and Roger Smith from the anime Big O by Chiaki J. Konaka. This series was another show that I saw in my teens. I remember recording the series and giving it to a great friend too. ;) It was hugely based on old films from the west in the 1950's and 1960's. It was mainly a detective story and Roger Smith was a negotiator. There was also a noir feeling to the series too. Dorothy is an Android and she is the side-kick to Roger Smith. The Big O theme song was awesome. I loved it so much. It was was created by Rui Nagi and it certainly drew me to watch the series. It fitted the series very well. The series was itself was produced by Sunrise and there was twenty-six episodes altogether.:




Webcomic Update: The webcomic that I mentioned to you in late January will be up on Monday. Although the welcome front cover is up right now. There will be a mini-welcome front cover up on Sunday before the first comic page on Monday. There will be a post here about it on Monday too.

There will be more fan art next week thank you for visiting and please comment.


No comments: