Friday 10 October 2014

Fan Art Friday: Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin by A.A Mile and Disney & Fabian and Iselle from A Pocketful of Clouds by Morag Lewis

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! Today I'll be posting two Fan arts. Both of them were pencil sketches then changed on Photoshop. Both drawings have the theme of blue sky and clouds.

The first fan art is of Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin. I grew up watching the series when I was very young and it is another childhood favourite. The series of when I first saw them both was called 'The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh'. The series was fun to watched and I loved theme song. I came across the books much later in my childhood. Also I had a video tape that included not only these two characters but also some of the other characters. The name of the cartoon was called "Winnie The Pooh and the Blustery Day'. What was awesome about this cartoon was because in the beginning where the credits were shown, Christopher Robin's room was created into reality. Of course it was just for the video but. It did spark my imagination back then and I remember as if I saw it yesterday.  There was a book version of the cartoon too.:


























The second and final art work for today is of Fabian and Iselle from the webcomic 'A Pocketful of Clouds' by Morag Lewis. I have been reading the webcomic for quite a while and I thought that it would be great to create another fan art of this comic. I don't want to give to much away of these two characters but these two are siblings. If you would like to have a look at the webcomic click here. The drawing is portrayed differently to what I thought of. But either way I'm happy.:


























There will be more fan art next week. Thank you for visting and please leave a comment.

No comments: