Friday 5 July 2013

Fan Art Friday!: Dragonball ^_^

Hello Everyone, I thought I would share some fan art with you. I will not only show some new fan art, but I will also show some old fan art that I made. This drawing is based on the series Dragonball. It features Goku in his younger form. I've just gone back to reading the manga and it has made me laugh so much. The anime was shown on TV and I always tuned in whenever I came back from school. It was amazingly funny and surprisingly Goku was my favourite. There were times when he's very mischievous but always done what he thought was right. I was even surprised that he was just 12 years old too:

Drawn by Cherish York






















I hope to continue making fan art to show every Friday. It would be a cross over to most of the projects that I'll be working on I might continue this until February 2014. If I get this far, I will post up a review the ones that I done.  

No comments: