Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Story: Angie's Forward Flip 2/3

Hello Everyone, I hope you're all having a good week so far. I thought I'd share another two pages worth of the Summer Story: Angie's Forward Flip. As you can see here it has been inked in orange ink pens. I think you can probably guess the colour tone it would be in. It is in it's last stages and will be finished soon so please bear with me. Here are the pages:


© Cherish York 04th/07/13























It looks quite interesting to see the drawing in front. I'm surprised of how much I've improved, since the first set of pencil sketches.


© Cherish York 04th/07/13























Hmm... It seems that I should have take extra care when I was drawing...still never the less it still looks OK. I'm I love what I've done with these two so far.

The final images will be shown in it's greater glory and scanned to it's perfection when it's completed. I can't wait to show you all.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment I would love to know what you think!

No comments: