Thursday 18 July 2013

Mascot Characters for Memenda -Seven 2

On Monday morning while working at the cartoon museum, I created some more character mascots for my company Memenda-Seven:















These are the first two that I made, I wanted to add a bit of a Regency feel for the first character. As for the second mascot I thought I make her a bit contemporary.

















For these two mascots, I thought I would create a medieval dress, but still include the spectacles. As for the next mascot character I thought I start drawing guys. This is the first one that I thought of. He looks pretty cool and I love the clothes that I created for him.


















Here are another two guys. Still using the Regency clothes, and similar body positions. I've made one characters hair long and the other short.




















These are another two guys, where one of them looks a bit like a police officer...well slightly, as for the other character I thought I'd put a sailor clothes on him. It sort of came to mind, since at first I wanted to create some contemporary clothes for him.

















These are the last two mascot characters that I created, where I chose to do another girl in a suit and another  guy. I'm quite impressed with these two. I still have to make a couple more decisions before I decide the two mascots for my company Memenda-Seven. I'll also have a look at the Previous Ones too.

No comments: