Friday 9 August 2013

Fan Art Friday: Chiaki From Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Elda Marker and Alfred Sinclair from Chibi Vampire and Nami From One Piece

Happy Friday Everyone! Here are some more fan art that I would like to share with you. All of these art works were created using water-colour paints and a 2B Pencils. All of these works were left as pencil sketches last week and are now shown today fully coloured in.

The first one is of Chikai from the anime and manga Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne by Arina Tanemura. As I previously mentioned in another post, Marron had some competition catching demons and turning them into chess pieces. Chiaki is the competition. I'm quite impressed with outcome of this painting. I hope you like it too. \(^o^)/:

Drawn By Cherish York © Arina Tanemura























This fan art is of two minor characters from the manga Chibi Vampire by Yuna Kagesaki This manga is also an anime too and it's called Karin and I've managed to watch it, back in uni, during my lunchbreaks. These characters are the Karin's Grandmother Elder Marker and her first love Alfred Sinclair. There's an interesting story behind these two characters. It made me feel a huge wave of emotions, but it fit the main plot really well. A lot of  'Whys?' were answered too. I have yet to read the manga, but I have a feeling that it going to be really good:

Drawn by Cherish York © Yuna Kagesaki






















Lastly, this is Nami from the anime and manga series One Piece by Eiichiro Oda. I thought I'd draw her in a Yukata, since it's summer and it's the summer clothes of Japan. She was quite easy to draw and the original pencil sketch seemed to do justice. The outcome of this fan art is really good as well:


Drawn by Cherish York © Eiichiro Oda























There will be more Fan art next week. Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment. \(^_^)/

No comments: