Friday 20 September 2013

Fan Art Friday: Black Lady From Sailor Moon and The Hay and Flower Windmill from The RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2013

Hello Everyone and Happy Fan Art Friday! Today I'll be show another two fan arts. Both of them were previously pencil sketches and were then created on Photoshop CS3.

The first one is of Black Lady from the manga and anime Sailor Moon. As I have previously mentioned a few posts before, I'm currently reading and also enjoying thoroughly. I thought I will create another fan art. Although I prefer male villains to female villains, the female villain was quite interesting. For those who are familiar with the manga as well as the anime would know what would happen. I think I was most satisfied what happened to her in the end. *Smiles* I'm quite surprised of how the drawing turned out:

























The next drawing is based on a photo that I took at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2013. I did a pencil sketch first then drew it again on Photoshop CS3. So far I'm very impressed with the results. The only changes that I made was the sky. I was not satisfied with the original photo so I chose to change it. This will be given to a work colleague of mine who had asked me to do this Hay and Flower Windmill for her. I hope she likes it:

























As always there will be more fan are next week, thanks for visiting my blog and feel free to leave a comment. \(^_~)/

No comments: