Wednesday 4 September 2013

Daily Sketches from May to August 2013 (^_~)

Hello Everyone and Happy September! I hope you've all have a fun and exciting year so far and enjoyed the month of August. Since another four months would have gone so I felt that it would be high-time I would show the next four months of daily sketches that I have produced from after April. Most of these sketches were created during visits to the National Portrait Gallery, bus and journeys on the tube. Plus while I was working either at the Cartoon Museum and during my breaks during my stewarding job. Enjoy!:

May:

© Cherish York: 10/09/13
















June:

© Cherish York: 10th/09/13
















July:

©Cherish York: 10th/09/13




















August:
© Cherish York: 10th/09/13


























There more daily sketches from this month of September to December. Thank you for taking the time out to read my blog, please leave a comment and have a great month.

No comments: