Friday 27 September 2013

Fan Art Friday: Starfire From Teen Titans Go!, Mokona Larg and Soeul from Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle and xxxHoLic and Luffy from One Piece


Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant day and also have a great month. As it is the last Friday of the month, here are three fan arts for today. All of these were created on Photoshop CS3. They all were pen sketches and were transformed into digital works. 

The first fan art is Luffy from One Piece. I thought I’d do him as chibi for a friend of mine. He’s celebrating his birthday today. I have to say it is quite interesting in digital form:


 

   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
 












The next fanart is of the the two Mokona’s from Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle and xxxHoLic. Larg is from xxxHoLic and Soeul is from Tsubasa. This was previously a pen sketch and modified and improved on Photoshop CS3:  















         






The final fan art is of Starfire from Teen Titans. This was another cartoon that I watched when in my teens. PuffyAmiYumi sang the theme song. There were times when the theme song was sang in Japanese and of course back then I was aware of the language but did not understand what it meant. Over time as I while watching the series, I stumbled upon this song when the Teen Titans was going after a villain from the UK. I forgot the villains name. Sorry! (^_^;):











      
                                     
                                       

No comments: