Friday 6 September 2013

Fan Art Friday: Goku and Chichi from Dragonball Z

Happy September and Happy Fan Art Friday! I thought I'd show you only one fan art today as it took me a long while to complete. I received my laptop back a week ago and I thought that it would be great to do a fan art on Photoshop CS3.

There were so many mistake that I made while creating this piece that I was willing to give up and move on but I kept going, because who knows it might push me in different ways unknown. So to avoid myself being irritated while drawing I ended up listening to podcasts and my endless selection of music. It helped out a lot.


These two characters are Goku and Chichi from the anime Dragonball Z. I didn't watch this anime until  I was 13 or 14. It was during the Cell games and it was after this saga I adored Goku and became immensely jealous of Chichi. ( Yes, I was an Otaku that loved male character from anime and manga...I'm still am today.)

Other than the suit that's common for what Goku wears. I chose to create a dress for Chichi and create a background for both of them. It was fun making it. (^_^) I hope you like it:

























There were more fan art that I created. Two of them are as digitally inked and the other is in pencil form. I will complete these and maybe make more for next Friday. Have a great week and a great month. Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment. (^_~)

No comments: