Friday 18 October 2013

Fan Art Friday: AyaTakeo Story by Lloyd Prentice and Illustrated By Sonia Leong and Goku from Dragonball by Akira Toriyama

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant month so far. Since I'll be reaching the final stages of my Manga Jiman Entry, I spared enough time to create at least two fan arts. Both of these are pencil sketches. the type of pencil that I used was a 2H Pencil.


The first fan art is of the webcomic and manga called AyaTakeo. The story was written by Llyod Prentice and Illustrated by Sonia Leong. The story itself it's absolutely incredble. I remember when it was a webcomic and I would wake up very early every Sunday to read the next page of the story. Sonia Leong is a brilliant Mangaka, and she's been doing comics for a long while. I've met her and she's lovely and brilliantly cool! I respect her not only as a person but as an artist. The drawing is of the main characters of the story as chibi and also in their human form in the background. I intentionally covered it up with the chibi characters. When I completed the picture I started to laugh and smiled.:




The next fan art is of Goku's younger self from the manga and anime Dragonball by Akira Toriyama. I thought I'd draw him again as I'll be reading the next volume. I'm very very excited about this. In fact I'm always excited whenever I read and old or new manga.







































There will be more fan art! As always thank you so much for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.



No comments: