Friday 25 October 2013

Fan Art Friday: Biomecha by Laura Watton \(^_^)/


Greetings Everyone and Happy Fan Art Friday! Today I'll be showing two very old fan arts that I created back in 2007. These two drawings were created using 0.5 Black Pen and colouring pencils. 

Today's fan art is based on the comic Biomecha by Laura Watton. It's story set in the future about a guy called Toshio who ends up meeting a whole bunch of friends within a school for people who have special powers but with problems. There is a reason as to why he's in the school but you'll have to read the manga to find out. The plot is very interesting. (^_^)

Around the days of my foundation course I read this comic and it is very very interesting. Laura's a freelance illustrator, an artist and also a designer and she has been creating comics since her teens.   She's someone of whom I've come to admire a lot and I do love her creativity. I have met her twice I think and she's really really cool:






























There will be more fan art next week, thanks again for visiting and please leave a comment.

No comments: