Tuesday 29 October 2013

Head Cast Sketches for the last week of October

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant month. Here are some more head sketches that I created from the past two Sundays from the National Portrait Gallery.. (This does not include the Sunday that has just gone.) Throughout the past three months, there was a reason why I chose to do these sketches of the casts. I yearned to improve on portraiture and also improve on drawing men. This of course turned out to be very successful. As this is the last couple of days until the end of this month I thought I share them with you:

















































































































































































































































Hopefully next Sunday, I'll be making as many head casts sketches as I possibly can, because I'll be moving on to creating more sketches on other things. I'm probably thinking either Jewellery or maybe clothes from different countries around the world. This might be done randomly. I might probably make more head casts sketches again at some point as I've had a lot of fun making these ones.

Once again Thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment! \(^0^)/

No comments: