Monday 7 October 2013

More Head Sketches! (^_^)

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing OK, and that you're enjoying October so far, I thought I'd show you some more head sketches. I did mention in my last post, that I will making more head cast sketches of men but I wanted to do at least another two women. One of them will show at the start and the other at the end.:






































































































































I thought that I will show the same favourite head cast again but draw her from a side view. It proved to work but I made a couple of mistakes but all in all it still turned out to be really good.

I will be making more Head Casts from the National Portrait Gallery next Sunday. I'm quite excited about this. I might include some portrait too. ^_^

No comments: