Friday 8 November 2013

Fan Art Friday: Captain Lucas Blackstone and Annabelle Haveham from Bought for Revenge by Sarah Mallory and Edo no Komori Uta

Hello Everyone and Happy Fan Art Friday! Today I'll be showing two fan arts today. One of them is a new drawing created by hand then changed on Photoshop. The second drawing was created during my university days. It was done by hand using coloured and black ink.


The first fan art is of Lucas Blackstone and Annabelle Hanveham from the novel 'Bought for Revenge' by Sarah Mallory. I was really excited to read this book and I really enjoyed it. I adored the female protagonist Annabelle. I felt she was a very strong character in the book and despite her times where she had to distance herself from Blackstone and was also of High Status, she still had compassion for the people that she lived with. Particually those of a very poor background. I also had so much passion for Blackstone, considering what he had been through in the past.


What I did here was I tried to create the characters from the book, but I made a couple of changes:



The second and final fan art for today is of a Japanese Children Song called Edo no Komori Uta. This a  song that I found very interesting when I first heard it I found it quite odd. But as I repeated the song over I grew fond of it. Japanesepod101.com was the website that introduced me to the song, while beginning studying Japanese through audio and video podcasts. These podcasts were found on  I still listen to the podcasts today and it always make me smile. Usually I chose to use a guy holding a baby and I wrote the some of lyrics in lyrics. Lastly this drawing was created on a Saturday night on my way back from youth meeting. Buses were put to a halt because of snow and while listening to a list of music I felt that it would be really awesome to do a drawing based on this song:

























There will be more fan art next week. Once again thank you for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment.

No comments: