Thursday 28 November 2013

Head Casts Sketches, Clothes and objects from the Victoria and Albert Museum

Hello Everyone! I hope you're all having a brilliant November so far. Two Sundays ago, I went to the Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) and it was awesome. I did some sketches on clothes, a couple of objects and head cast sketches.

The first batch of sketches are of clothes from China:





















The next batch of sketches are clothes are from Korea and England:

















































































































































These sketches are of objects from China, Korea and England:





























The final sketches for today are of Head sketches. All of the are women:






































This final sketch is part of a huge sculpture. I'm thinking of creating more sketches of this piece just like I did with the last Head Cast that I did a while ago.:



























There will be Fan Art Friday tomorrow. I hope to show you more fan art from comics or books that are great! Also Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: