Thursday 26 June 2014

7 Day Challenge Extra (June 2014)

Good Morning Everyone! Today's post will be about the extra drawings that I created during the seven day challenge.

The extra drawings began from Day 4. There were other ways that I drew the male version of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. There were in fact two versions:






















On Day 5 there were three versions of drawings that were based on songs that I really liked. The first one is based on based on Kate Bush's song A Man with A Child in His Eyes. I really like the interpretation that I made that through this song. The drawing turned out to be better than I expected:


















Another song that I used at the title of my drawing was Tender by Blur. This song is actually from my childhood and I thought that it would be great if I conveyed it through a drawing. The video version is
much shorter than the album version. But either way both versions are very very good:

















The last song that I created on Day 5 was a Peter Gabriel song which is called Don't Give Up. This is another song that I really wanted to represent in a drawing. Kate Bush also features in this song as well:


For Day 6 which was a fusion of an object with an animal, I created two extra drawings. The first one is of a bird with a book. I conveyed this with the book as a part of the bird's wings flying through the sky. This drawing would have been the chosen one for the Day 6 but then I had a self realisation that paper comes from trees which sort of makes a book a living thing:



















The next drawing that I created was a fusion of two bottles and a giraffe. This Did not turn out the way that I expected because The tones was done incorrectly. Despite this it still turned out to be really good. I'm still impressed with this:




















Lastly for Day 7,  I created three version of object in human form. The very first one was of peanut butter. I thought that it would be great if I did this. Surprisingly it exceeded my expectations.:

























The next one was of the strawberry and cream candy. I was able to depict this sweet in human form very well. I'm extremely proud of this piece:


















The last version of an object in it's human form is of a very old perfume that I had roughly 8 years ago. The significant of this is that the shape was unforgettable. Also the smell was really awesome too. The only problem is that I forgotten the name of the perfume:

























That's it! These are the drawings that I created during the seven day challenge. Tomorrow there will another Fan Art Friday post. ^_^

No comments: