Friday 13 June 2014

Fan Art Friday: Spot by Eric Hill and Simon's Cat by Simon Tolfied

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! I hope you're having a great month so far. Today I'll be posting up two fan arts today both of them are both animals and both were pen sketches then changed on photoshop.


This first is of Spot the Dog by Eric Hill. This week I found out that he passed away and I immediately remember they days of my childhood of when I read his books. They were really good. They were quite interesting too because they were pop-up books. I felt that it would be awesome to do a fan art of Spot as a way of paying homage to him and also for anyone who had read the books. For those who haven't it is certainly recommended. I thought I would add some highlight to some of his ears as well as some of his paws.:


























This second and final fan art of today is of Simon's Cat by Simon Tolfied. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE his books and also his animations. I remember a while back reading one of his picture books about one of the adventures of his cat and it was incredibly funny. His animation are brilliant too. They also have made me laugh hilariously. I thought that it would be cool to create a fan art of the his cat. For his website click here. If you would like to have a look at his animations the click here.


























There will be more fan art next week thanks for visiting and please leave a comment.

No comments: