Monday 23 June 2014

Sketches From Taste of London 2014

Today I'll be showing you sketches that I made at an event called Taste Of London. It was held last week from Wednesday to Sunday. However I was there from Tuesday to Friday. I was positioned at the photo tent. During the moments where I had free time, I created the sketches. Here are some that I created from the top of my head:
                                                                                                                     












































The next four images were created while staring at the block of the floor. I was able to see some strange images. I thought that it would be cool if I drew them out. One of the was a woman, an alien a young boy, a butterfly and a couple of dogs. The four can be seen by clicking here.:
























I created much more of these sketches. Some of them will be shown either tomorrow or Wednesday and at the end of August.

No comments: